“A Present from the International Exhibition – Edinburgh 1886” woven in the Exhibition by WH Grant & Co. Godden has much detail relating to Grant in his reference book. On page 421 he refers to this item as having been produced after the Exhibition “…using three of the Exhibition views…”. To be completely accurate, this item proves that the three views and the coat of arms were used as a souvenir of the Exhibition in their own right. The label was then altered after the event to permit continued marketing. The pictures are: The Coat of Arms, Netherbow Port, Old Tolbooth, and Old Edinburgh Street. The back label is unfortunately incomplete so we are unable to glean more information from that. This item is extremely rare, as we have seen, not being specifically recorded by Godden.