“A Present from the International Exhibition – Edinburgh 1886” woven in the Exhibition by WH Grant & Co. This is similar in detail to the other multiple Grants on the site. In Godden, page 421, he refers to this item as having been produced after the Exhibition “…using three of the Exhibition views…”. To be completely accurate, this item proves that the three views and the coat of arms were used as a souvenir of the Exhibition in their own right. The label was then altered after the event to permit continued marketing. The pictures are: The Coat of Arms (Small), Band Stand, Exhibition Building, and Old Edinburgh Street. The back label, which is complete, has the detail of Old Bishopsgate! It is clear these were used in a hurry at the Exhibition. This item is extremely rare, as we have seen, not being specifically recorded by Godden.