These questions are the most frequently asked. If your question is not listed, then please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Framed or Unframed?
Most pictures on the site are unframed unless it states otherwise. If you buy an unframed print we can frame it for you, either for the cost of materials (£5-£15 depending on size) or at no cost (depending on the value of the item bought.) If you require clarification please contact me. Stevengraphs will be framed with glass to front and back to permit viewing of the details au verso if relevant. Mounts will be a neutral cream in colour and of neutral pH card, and the moulding simple wood or antique gold. Specific requirements can be catered for at minimal cost. All framed pictures will be sealed to prevent the ingress of dirt and insects. If you wish to take advantage of the free framing service or a specified framing requirement, or you are in any doubt, please contact me before placing your order.
How much is delivery
Unframed items and small treen with a destination within the UK are delivered free of charge. Outside the UK delivery is £10. Books are subject to a delivery charge of £6:00p within the UK and £10:00p outside the UK. Antique Boxes with a destination inside the UK are subject to a delivery charge of £15. Outside the UK this will be £45. Framed pictures with a destination within the UK are subject to a delivery charge of £12. Outside the UK this is £35. All items on the site are coded to reflect these delivery charges, the appropriate amount being added before you reach the checkout, so there will be no surprises! All despatched items are insured up to the value of the goods. On multiple purchases the delivery charge will be that relating to the largest item only. Carriage can also be the subject of negotiation - just send an e-mail or give us a call.
What Carrier is Used?
Within the UK the normal carrier will be Special Delivery or Parcelforce, depending on the size and weight of the item. To overseas addresses we reserve the right to select the carrier, but special arrangements can be made at cost if you express a preference.
How Long is Delivery?
With Special Delivery the item will be received 24 hours after despatch. For overseas addresses carriage will be by Airmail or its equivalent and receipt can be expected within 5 to 8 days after despatch. Please note that items will only be dispatched after funds have been cleared.
What Payment Methods are Accepted?
We accept personal cheques drawn on a UK Bank. We can arrange BACS payments too, or take orders over the Telephone. Contact me by e-mail or telephone with your request. Most major Credit and Debit Cards are accepted and are listed at the Checkout, as is PayPal. We also accept Worldpay "Pay by Link" and can send you a PayPal Invoice - just contact me by e-mail or telephone with your request. All transactions are in GBP at current rates of exchange.
Is your website secure?
YES. The site runs using https:// all the time. This can be checked by looking out for the Yellow Padlock icon in your browser and also by noticing that the address of the site begins 'https://'. All financial transactions online are directed to our Card Acquirer - WorldPay. We do understand that some people are still not willing to enter their credit card details on websites, and for that reason we also accept BACS, cheques or you may telephone us with your card details. We maintain security of the highest standard with a quarterly security review making us PCI DSS compliant. See the PCI Compliance Certificate and details. The Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) was launched on 7 September 2006 to manage the ongoing evolution of the Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards with focus on improving payment account security throughout the transaction process. The PCI DSS is administered and managed by the PCI SSC (www.pcisecuritystandards.org), an independent body that was created by the major payment card brands (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB.). PCI applies to ANY organization or merchant, regardless of size or number of transactions, that accepts, transmits or stores any cardholder data. Said another way, if any customer of that organization ever pays the merchant directly using a credit card or debit card, then the PCI DSS requirements apply. The Questionnaire is reviewed annually or if there are any circumstantial changes. No financial data is retained after the transaction whatsoever.
- Who is Richard Mole
- Take and fulfill customer orders
- Administer and enhance the site and service
- Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes, if necessary.
- We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services.
- They may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them.
- We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
- If we stop using their services, any of your data held by them will either be deleted or rendered anonymous.
- For fraud management, we may share information about fraudulent or potentially fraudulent activity. This may include sharing data about individuals with law enforcement bodies.
- Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge in most cases.
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- The deletion of the data we hold about you, in specific circumstances; for example, if we have no legitimate overriding interest, or once the purpose for which we hold the data has come to an end.
- A computer file in a common format (CSV or similar) containing the personal data that you have previously provided to us, and the right to have your information transferred to another entity where this is technically possible.
- Restriction of the use of your personal data, in specific circumstances, generally while we are deciding on an objection you have made.